- Choose a style of wine you like. Unsure? We can assist you with finding a wine that is suited to your taste.
- Mix the ingredients and sprinkle the yeast. (The law says you have to!)
- Make an appointment to bottle your wine.
- Bottle your wine and dress it up with our labels and shrinks.
- Let your wine age.
- Uncork a bottle, put up your feet, and indulge.
Wine Storage Tips
Here are some wine storage tips to ensure top quality wine:
- Store your wine upright for the first 3 to 5 days.
- After that, store your wine on its side in order to keep the cork moist.
- Store your wine in a cool, dark place.
- Your wine should be stored where the temperature is CONSISTENT... Bright light, movement, and temperature fluctuations can negatively affect the quality of your wine.
- Do not constantly turn your wine. Red wines will sometimes dust (leave residue on the inside of the bottle). This is normal. Simply decant your wine.
- Do not store your wine directly on a cement floor. Put a thick piece of wood under your wine storage boxes.
- Do not store your wine on heated floors.